Considering more than 34 million copies of Grand Theft Auto V have been sold to date, chances are that someone reading this owns or has, at least, played the ridiculously popular game. With good reason, of course, as it’s supposed to be the biggest and best installment in the franchise to date. Sigh, yes, I haven’t played it yet—the only next-gen console I own is the Wii U—but I’m trying to figure out if I should cop an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 next… or not. But I digress.
If you’re a GTAV head, you have probably heard all about the reissue that’s being released soon for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Before I say anything further, look, I know—double-dipping is one of the most annoying things that can happen to a consumer. So if you’re frustrated over the fact that an improved GTAV is being released, I totally hear you. However, Rockstar is trying to make things easier for everyone who already owns the game for the PS3 or Xbox 360. If you decide to purchase the reissue, you’ll receive a ton of exclusive content just for being a loyal fan of the series.
Seriously, here’s what Rockstar is giving all of the returning players:
- New events across the world that feature new challenges within them. You’ll be able to unlock exclusive new vehicles like the Imponte Duke O’Death and the Dodo seaplane.
- As Michael, you’ll take on a new mission to solve a grisly murder mystery. You’ll get the chance to unlock two Noir Style Filters, which will give your Story Mode gameplay and Snapmatic photos the feel of a gritty old school crime classic.
- New weapons: High-powered Rail Gun that comes with its own shooting range challenges, and a melee weapon that’s pretty self-explanatory: the hatchet.
- Wildlife Photography Challenge: As Franklin, catalog unique animal species scattered across the map to unlock the special Kraken Sub.
- New stock car races to earn unique muscle cars
- Track down a mysterious graffiti artist tagging walls with simian-based art. Solving this mission unlocks new monkey outfits and Go Go Monkey Blista.
- New vehicles: Cheval Marshall monster truck and a faster and more maneuverable Blimp
- Bonus money: $1 million—$500,000 for Story Mode and $500,000 for use in Grand Theft Auto Online
As for everyone who’s coming to GTAV completely new, you’ll get the chance to unlock this stuff for a fee.
GTAV is due out Nov 18.