I loved the first few series of the Pokémon anime but then it wasn’t available on terrestrial TV and I didn’t watch it again for over a decade. I wasn’t aware of who the voice actors were as a kid so this mini documentary was super cool to watch.
The video includes:
- An interview with Eric Stuart (voice actor of Brock and James) and Amy Birnbaum (voice actress of Molly) as they work on Pokémon 3: The Movie: Entei – Spell of the Unown.
- The Pokémon theme song in different languages
- A behind-the-scenes look at the ‘To Know The Unknown’ music video
- Fun facts from Professor Oak
- An overview of the Pokémon series
Stream it below.